for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moulding Miscue


So I foolishly didn't buy enough of the 3 1/2" primed crown moulding from Peabody Building Supply at 65 cents per foot.  Now they are all out, with no clue when another supply will be available.
~
They had unprimed, finger jointed crown at 40 cents per foot, and I'm hoping that it can be installed and integrated with the original stock that I bought.  So I picked up forty feet and will hang the moulding this morning.
~
After I inflate the grandkids snow tubes, I'll be up at the Sundance building checking this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus