for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, January 06, 2011

Cape Cod Concrete

Heading down to Dennis, Mass. on Cape Cod early tomorrow morning to help on a labor shortage setting some fence posts for a cell site project that we have down there.
~
I know what you are thinking.... "Why is a Mountain of a Man like J humping his middle-aged ass pouring concrete posts in the middle of winter instead of doing important executive business management stuff."???
~
By sheer coincidence, I was thinking the same thing.
~
But it's not a topic to be dwelled upon.   It's not like I'm schlepping 80 lb. bags of concrete everyday.   Once in a while can't hurt as long as I keep my eyes on the big picture the rest of the time.   And as long as I don't throw out my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus