for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, January 21, 2011

Apres-Snowblow

So I'm  sitting here in my apres-snowblow attire, after once again shoveling out Beverly Ave and Sundance for the third time in less than a month.
~
Either I'm really starting to get old, or this snow is more than I remember, but I'm feeling pretty sore and tired from the snow removal.
~
If I didn't buy the Ariens Snowblower two weeks ago, I'd probably still be at Sundance now, or be sitting in a coma with no energy to even Blog.  Thank g\God for the Ariens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus