Saturday, January 01, 2011

Annual POTY Fallout

It's already started.
~
"Who the hell is TommyO? "  "What did he do to deserve this?"  "He looks like a Bass killing, Bad Ass Shit Kicker."  Just to mention a few of the brickbats that have been thrown this way in the last few hours.
~
To set the record straight, TommyO is a God fearing, conservative, straight shooting, heterosexual, white, middle-aged male who fit the criteria for Nanepashemet Peep of the Year exceptionally well.  So Freaking Lay OFF!
~
Every year it's the same thing.... lots of rock throwing and name calling from Pathetic Loser Peeps who think that they should have been given the ultimate honor.   Well... it wasn't you this year... it was Tommy O.
~
So Deal with it.

TommyO said...


I am not a Bass killer.
I tried desperately to save the poor fish.
Now he is mounted on the wall in my den.
I always practice catch and release, it was just his time to go.
- TommyO




1 comment:

TommyO said...

I am not a Bass killer.
I tried desperately to save the poor fish.
Now he is mounted on the wall in my den.
I always practice catch and release, it was just his time to go. TommyO