for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, December 23, 2010

No Deterrence

Peeps....
This morning, I cannot be deterred....
~
Not by Phoney Lefty Moonbats.... not by Prospering Passing POTY's.... not by Nanepashemet Telecom ToDo's......nor by the majority of you Pervasive Pestering Peeps.
~
This morning, I must finish laying down the Brazilian Cherry hardwood kitchen floor at the Sundance house.  And I cannot be deterred.  The floor has to be completely nailed down so that I may rent a random orbital floor sander the Sunday after Christmas for sanding and polyurethaning the floors for the rest of the Holiday week.
~
Some highly deserving Peeps wish to share some Holiday cheer in downtown Boston this afternoon, and I won't be lifitng a glass unless I've laid that floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus