for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cool in the Cold

It's cold.
~
Normally, winter weather doesn't bother me this time of year, but it seems to have gotten really cold, really fast.... and I haven't taken the time to mentally adjust.  I find myself running out the door in a sweatshirt, then feeling the frigid bite.
~
The key to beating the cold is to recognize it, and dress accordingly.  Katelyn said she bought me a work coat from Duluth Trading Co. for Christmas this year.
~
So I'll be warm, but still look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus