Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Sexual Preference

So today when I grabbed a quick peanut butter and jelly sandwich and glass of juice during a break in the action at Nanepashemet Telecom, I sat down and caught a little of the Oprah Show.   Ricky Martin was proclaiming to the world that he was a Homosexual.
~
What a shocker!
~
Lucky me that I picked that particular moment in time to randomly sit in front of the TV.  Otherwise I might have missed this momentous occasion.
~
I probably don't have to remind you that this is one freaking phucked up world that we live in.  I mean.... who gives a greasy fart which side of the green that you putt from.    But just when we thought it couldn't get any weirder, I have this revelation to give to all of you.
~
I am a Heterosexual.  A practicing Heterosexual.  In fact.... I try to practice as much as possible.
~
All of these years, I've kept it pent up inside of me, busting to come out.... so to speak.
I've kept it from my family.... didn't think that they would accept my affinity for women.
~
I feel so free now.

TommyO said...

Holy Cow,
Pardon the pun,,,,
But Juice with Peanut Butter and Jelly. Come on Man... Milk is the only way to wash that baby down.... TommyO




1 comment:

TommyO said...

Holy Cow,

Pardon the pun,,,,

But Juice with Peanut Butter and Jelly. Come on Man... Milk is the only way to wash that baby down.... TommyO