for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, November 19, 2010

POTW Week 47

Tommy McMahon, former POTY took the time to remind me that I missed the Peep of the Week selections last week.
~
No shit Tom.
~
Maybe I didn't miss it though... maybe I chose to ignore it.... and maybe I had a real good reason to do so.
~
Or... Maybe not.
~
Anyway, I'm going through the pathetic process today, so that I don't get any annoying reminders in a day or so.
~
ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 47th week of 2010

Barbara Kessel
Tommy McMahon
Sam Khairi
Bill Hillegas
Susan Raiche
Eugene Noel

On to the Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus