Monday, November 22, 2010

Bash Preview

It's only two nights to go before the biggest event of the year... the Thanksgiving Eve BlowOut Bash at the Nestor's replete with Buffalo wings, White Trash Balls, Macaroni and Cheese, and of course... the King of Scotch, Lagavulin Single Malt.
~
For those insidious Wussys among you who complain that drinking Lagavulin is like drinking terpentine (BLASPHEMY!) there will be Sams and Guinness flowing like wine.   And there will also be wine.
~
This year, like every other in the pathetic series, we have not issued invitations... but if you don't come, you will be talked about incessantly concerning all of your earthly foibles and weaknesses.... so I'd come if I were you.
~
This year, as a special treat, we've asked Prince William and his newly betrothed, Kate to attend and they've graciously accepted.   The word is that the Prince is a big fan of my Wings and White Trash Balls, so come early in case he decides to make a pig of himself and eat the whole platter.
~
Judiciously, I've decided not to invite Sarah Palin.   Joanne knows how she turns me on, and I don't want to make everyone uncomfortable.  So as a Mountain of a Man, I've taken the high road once again.
~
Most of the usual suspects will be here though, and I'm pretty sure that Tuna Lips will make his annual appearance, even though his identity can never be revealed.
~
For those of you who continue to ask me the annoying question of dress code, my answer is the same now as it's always been.  Clothes are mandatory.  Anybody showing up in full commando will be turned away.
~
This is a classy affair... for Cripes Sakes.
~
See you there.... or feel your ears burn.

Maria Rowen said...
I am looking forward to many white trash balls...Prince Harry is much more interesting and...Will there be full body scanners or pat downs by any chance...? 

____________________________________________________________________
Maria -
We will provide as many white trash balls as you can handle.  Didn't invite HarryToo much red tape, plus he doesn't have a hot fiancee.   And yes.....  There will be a lot of full body scans, especially in your case.   Good luck with the pat downs.
- MOAM



1 comment:

Maria Rowen said...

I am looking forward to many white trash balls...Prince Harry is much more interesting and...Will there be full body scanners or pat downs by any chance...?