for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, October 04, 2010

POTW Week 37

I know that this is a late entry, but I had yet another automatic Peep of the Week selection, so I can't let this pass by, no matter how tardy.
~
After their real estate passing, where I was the Buyer's Broker, Michael "Murph" Murphy and Beth Capobianco Murphy showed their appreciation with a gift of the King of Scotch.
~
Not only is this a class move, it also assures a life of happiness and prosperity for the Murphy family at their new Southboro home.
~
ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 37th Week of 2010.


Michael "Murph" Murphy (Automatic)
Beth Capobianco Murphy (Automatic)
Michael Nestor
Susan Frary
Jennefer Grey
Eric Johnson

If I thought that I would get a bottle of Lagavulin every time I was a Buyer's Broker, then I probably would redirect my entire career.  But not everyone is as thoughtful and sensitive as Murph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus