Monday, October 04, 2010

POTW Week 37

I know that this is a late entry, but I had yet another automatic Peep of the Week selection, so I can't let this pass by, no matter how tardy.
~
After their real estate passing, where I was the Buyer's Broker, Michael "Murph" Murphy and Beth Capobianco Murphy showed their appreciation with a gift of the King of Scotch.
~
Not only is this a class move, it also assures a life of happiness and prosperity for the Murphy family at their new Southboro home.
~
ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 37th Week of 2010.


Michael "Murph" Murphy (Automatic)
Beth Capobianco Murphy (Automatic)
Michael Nestor
Susan Frary
Jennefer Grey
Eric Johnson

If I thought that I would get a bottle of Lagavulin every time I was a Buyer's Broker, then I probably would redirect my entire career.  But not everyone is as thoughtful and sensitive as Murph.

No comments: