Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Hype

Halloween is so big now.  Especially up here right next to Salem, Massachusetts.
~
Since there are only two ways out of Marblehead.... through Salem or through Lynn.... I've been seeing a lot of Lynn lately.   Salem is completely gridlocked with people from all over the country gripped in Halloween hype.
~
This Saturday, Joanne and I are supposed to go to Sarah and Chris Crawford's house for a Halloween party.   You're supposed to dress up as something that begins with an "S".  It's a fun concept and bound to bring out some great creativity... but to me, it basically adds up to a lot of  "S"tress.
~
I don't like to wear costumes because I usually feel goofy enough in regular clothes, without dressing weird on purpose.   But since Sarah and Chris are such Super Peeps, we'll piece together something S like and get into the spirit. 
~
I'd love to find a nice Scotch Bottle costume before Saturday.

No comments: