Saturday, September 11, 2010

Real Estate for Sale

I got a lot done today.   I was disappointed with the Nanepashemet Real Estate For Sale signs that I had ordered, and had to trim them with some wood that I had in the garage.  With a mahoghany cap, they came out looking a little cool if I say so myself, and they are now sitting outside the Sundance School and Beverly Ave.
~
Our strategy is to sell the first property that goes and either move to West Shore Drive or stay put at Beverly Ave.   Each alternative has its good points and both would be acceptable for different reasons, which I won't get into here... plus it's none of your damn business anyway.
~
I mean... it doesn't matter where I live as far as this Blog is concerned.... the timeliness, intelligence, decadence, poignancy, and overall coolness will be there wherever I sit down to write it.   So I don't need all sorts of drama coming from you just because we might be moving.
~
Deal with it.

Kelsey O said... 
If I wasn't at school I would be recreating the scene from Step Brothers where they take extreme measures for their house not to be sold, Katy would be wrapped up in a shower curtain on the front lawn. 

1 comment:

Kelsey O said...

If I wasn't at school I would be recreating the scene from Step Brothers where they take extreme measures for their house not to be sold, Katy would be wrapped up in a shower curtain on the front lawn.