for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Vacation Plans

I was thinking of taking a couple of days off and heading up north - through Coastal Maine and then over  to North Conway.   Not sure when I'll go.  
~
Since I'm the owner at Nanepashemet Telecom, I can take any freaking time off that I want. 
~
So don't push me. 
~
I'll go when I feel like going. 
~
I just don't feel like it right now.
~
One thing that I am going to do is immediately lay off of the carbs.  It's not that I can't get into my pants... it's just so damn hard to button them.   And I'm not going to a larger waist size.   I'm going to go with cardio burns and no carbs until I need a belt to keep the pants from falling down.  The hell with a scale.  I don't care about losing lbs.  ..... just want to be able to grab any old pair of pants from my closet, and put them on with no issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus