Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Vacation Plans

I was thinking of taking a couple of days off and heading up north - through Coastal Maine and then over  to North Conway.   Not sure when I'll go.  
~
Since I'm the owner at Nanepashemet Telecom, I can take any freaking time off that I want. 
~
So don't push me. 
~
I'll go when I feel like going. 
~
I just don't feel like it right now.
~
One thing that I am going to do is immediately lay off of the carbs.  It's not that I can't get into my pants... it's just so damn hard to button them.   And I'm not going to a larger waist size.   I'm going to go with cardio burns and no carbs until I need a belt to keep the pants from falling down.  The hell with a scale.  I don't care about losing lbs.  ..... just want to be able to grab any old pair of pants from my closet, and put them on with no issues.

No comments: