Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Slimeball Sililoquy

So the other day, a Slimeball said he didn't respect me.
~
When will the Slimeballs get the message????
~
I don't want a Slimeball, POS, Asshole to respect me.  Because if he/she did.... then I'd be a slime ball too.
~
So in case you are reading this... You Slimeball.... Kiss My Ass.   Try telling somebody else how ethical and honest you are.   You are a Slimy Slimeball and I could give a shit what you think of me.
~
Strike that.  I want you to hate me.  Because that makes me the opposite of you.
~
You Slimeball.

dougmaxfield said...
How much do I love this logic? "Hate me, because that makes me the opposite of you". Gold, Jerry, Gold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much do I love this logic? "Hate me, because that makes me the opposite of you". Gold, Jerry, Gold.