for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Slimeball Sililoquy

So the other day, a Slimeball said he didn't respect me.
~
When will the Slimeballs get the message????
~
I don't want a Slimeball, POS, Asshole to respect me.  Because if he/she did.... then I'd be a slime ball too.
~
So in case you are reading this... You Slimeball.... Kiss My Ass.   Try telling somebody else how ethical and honest you are.   You are a Slimy Slimeball and I could give a shit what you think of me.
~
Strike that.  I want you to hate me.  Because that makes me the opposite of you.
~
You Slimeball.

dougmaxfield said...
How much do I love this logic? "Hate me, because that makes me the opposite of you". Gold, Jerry, Gold.

1 comment:

  1. How much do I love this logic? "Hate me, because that makes me the opposite of you". Gold, Jerry, Gold.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus