for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Taking a Stand

Barack Obama voted "Present" in the Illinois State Senate 130 times. That's 130 times that he refused to take a stand.
~
That's 130 times when he said "I'm not for it.... but I'm not against it."   "I'm not going to tip my hand because........"   Why????
~
There should be a rule against voting "Present".    Our elected leaders should be forced to take a stand.  Vote yes or no.   Not "I Dunno"  or "I can't decide"  or "I'm too freaking chickenshit to tell you how I really feel."
~
I have never had respect for people who vote "present".   BO did it 130 times and now he's President of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus