for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

IPad Order

Have I told you that I have been lusting for an Apple IPad?
~
I want one in the worst friggin way.
~
I want one wicked bad.
~
I Need one.
~
But I've been holding back.... waiting for a good time to order one.
~
Maybe next week.

Harvey Rowe said...


I just gave in.....Received my IPAD TODAY...Didn't need it...but ...

_____________________________________________________________
Harvey having an IPad makes me want one even more.
Life is so unfair.

1 comment:

  1. I just gave in.....Received my IPAD TODAY...Didn't need it...but ...

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus