for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, August 21, 2010

Golf Update

Peeps.
~
Got in 18 holes yesterday at a tournament with some old GD friends... Bob Wojcik, Rich Ellis and Ed Hudson.   It was  a scramble format and we came in at eleven under.
~
The good news is that my golf game has not deterioriated.
~
It's still wicked bad, but it hasn't gotten worse.
~
Even though I drained a couple of 20 foot putts, I can't say that my putting has improved either.  I think that was just a little on the lucky side.
~
And I still hate golf, but had fun anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus