Sunday, August 08, 2010

A Continuing Process

It's back to Marblehead tomorrow after an extended weekend in North Conway.  As painful as the cycling was here, I know from past experience that it will get better if I push though the discomfort and maintain a training regime.
~
I think that I will pull out my old ten speed and see if I can use this to continue the process.  It's an old bike and probably obsolete, but it was always pretty rugged, so I hope that I can bring it back to life with my new found bicycle mechanic ability.
~
Laying off of the carbs has been no problem.  No craving yet for bread, cookies, pizza or pasta.  
~
My plan is to maintain a 100% no carb posture until I lose 20 to 30 pounds, then reintegrate these foods while watching my weight as closely as possible.  I mean... I can't turn my back on macaroni and cheese forever...
~
It would be nice to regulate weight solely by cardio workouts, but if I have to back off the carbs again to maintain, then that's the the way that we will go.


TommyO said...
Hi Jay,

Welcome back buddy.
Lobster has less than 1g per 3 oz. serving. Good to know that your hard work will still reap rewards despite your intake restrictions.
TommyO

1 comment:

TommyO said...

Hi Jay,

Welcome back buddy.
Lobster has less than 1g per 3 oz. serving. Good to know that your hard work will still reap rewards despite your intake restrictions.
TommyO