for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vituperation Resumes

It's back out to Western Massachusetts tonight for yet another hearing regarding my evil plot to build a tower for my wireless telecommunications client.
~
We will be advocating to erect a monstrosity that will reduce property values, wreck the views, produce a fall down hazard, destroy human health, and even increase illegal drug traffic in the area.
~
I truly believe that all of these arguments are bogus, and that the vituperation and anger that is heaped on me is a bit unfounded...... But at least I get a fee for doing it.
~
Before I head to the hearing, I have to get an inspection sticker for the Nanepashemet F-150 because the current one expired in June.  I'd hate to be breaking the law on the way to carrying out my evil plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus