for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Freaking Bear

The Freaking Bear ate me again today in my favorite New England venue - the City of Groton, Connecticut.
~
I have never gone in that City Hall and come back with my objective in probably eight attempts now.   And it's not me.... because I'm wicked good at what I do.... by virtue of the fact that this stuff hardly ever happens to me.
~
But in the City of Groton.... I get skunked every time.
~
This is not to be confused with the Town of Groton, Connecticut, where I have been my normal, competent, productive self.  Which is even more maddening.
~
I came close though, gaining two out of the three approvals that I needed.......but really thought that I could close this project out today.   I'll make another run at it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus