Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Between the Lines

There seems to be quite a bit of scrutiny lately of this Blog.  Peeps doing searches to see if I let my guard down and disclosed something.  That's possible... but unlikely.  I'm just too old and cagey.
~
You can draw your own conclusions here.  Read between the lines.  And if you are an offending party, and you think I'm talking precisely about you.... maybe I am, and maybe I'm not.  The fact is that probably I'm not, but I'll never admit anything one way or another.   I get some solace from the thought that this probably causes you Narcissists a great deal of extra angst and neurosis.
~
The bottom line is that 100 years from now, we will all be dead.... and you and all the drama will be totally forgotten anyway.   So it's important to live in the present, and make the best of the cards that you are dealt everyday.
~
If you don't do that, you tend to seem like a pathetic loser over this brief period of existence that is your life.

No comments: