Thursday, June 03, 2010

Beat LA

Game 1 of the Celtics - Lakers Championship series doesn't mean much.  The momentum can swing widely over a seven game series.
~
But I'm going to watch anyway.
~
Beat LA.

Pisc said...
If it were anyone other than LA, I wouldn't, but I will.

LA blows. Bunch of wannabes and half assed gangsters, talking big about shooting other half assed gangsters and making movies that go straight to dvd.

Banks shot wins this one. We invented the bank shot, Cousy, Hondo, Jo Jo, etc.

1 comment:

Pisc said...

If it were anyone other than LA, I wouldn't, but I will.

LA blows. Bunch of wannabes and half assed gangsters, talking big about shooting other half assed gangsters and making movies that go straight to dvd.

Banks shot wins this one. We invented the bank shot, Cousy, Hondo, Jo Jo, etc.