for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spray Gun Delay

Naturally, when I went to use my Fuji HVLP spray paint gun yesterday, I found that I hadn't cleaned it since last fall when I sprayed the last coat of marine varnish on Katelyn's Adirondack Chair.
~
Huge mistake...... which sent me into an intense session of self loathing.  What kind of asshole doesn't clean out his spray gun????   I guess you now know the answer to that question.
~
Anyway, today, I'll eventually spray a coat of Interlux Polyurethane Top Coat paint onto the interior of the pram.  After a little heavy duty spray gun maintenance.
~
When I finish that by late morning, you can bet I'll be cleaning the gun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus