for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, May 14, 2010

Special Glasses

On the way home from Sturbridge today, I stopped at the Samuel Adams Brewery in Jamaica Plain and picked up some Boston Lager specialty glasses.
~
I swear that the Sam tastes better in these glasses.
~
The Brewery was packed with people taking tours and I had to wait in line to buy the glasses.
~
You have to love a business that produces a product which people will pay to see being made.
~
I didn't take the tour, but I probably will go back one of these days.  The location of the Brewery, right in the middle of triple decker residences in Boston's Jamaica Plain neighborhood, in a refurbished brick brewery building, is impressive in and of itself.
~
Plus....I saw one of the bearded guys  who appears in the TV commercials.

Maria Rowen said...
Wow...Can you imagine a career in beer? I wonder if they 'toast' all day long...Personally, my passion and my palette are more poised for the purple pinot...but I could be persuaded to take a tour...purchase some beer glasses or perhaps some beer goggles...*_*
Tuna Lips said...
Lotsa dykes in that JP neighborhood. I likes dykes. We on the same team. Like to get me a triple decker dyke sammich.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...Can you imagine a career in beer? I wonder if they 'toast' all day long...Personally, my passion and my palette are more poised for the purple pinot...but I could be persuaded to take a tour...purchase some beer glasses or perhaps some beer goggles...*_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna Lips8:01 PM

    Lotsa dykes in that JP neighborhood. I likes dykes. We on the same team. Like to get me a triple decker dyke sammich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throw in a slow pitch softball game and a soft swirl from J.P Licks and you got yourself a perfect day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuna Lips2:58 PM

    Missy Rowen, now thats what Ise talkin' 'bout. You git yerself a parade with tanks and them baton twirlin' nymphs, and its the heart and soul of this here U-S-A!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus