for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Permit Granted

Tomorrow, I have permit work to do in Peabody, Sturbridge, and North Providence, RI.
~
I know what you are thinking..... "How does he accomplish so much in just one day?"
~
It's true that it is damn impressive, but really it's just an average day for a Mountain of a Man.
~
Truth be known, I enjoy getting Building Permits for my telecom clients.  It ties me in with the type of  people in the municipal offices that I started my career with years ago.   Straight forward, friendly people with no pretense or corporate doublespeak.  It's refreshing and fun work, and I feel very comfortable doing it.
~
Too bad it's only a small part of our business.  But then again, I like building the sites too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus