for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, May 03, 2010

Gutter Minds.

Now the pundits are claiming that Barack Obama had an affair with this women, Vera Baker.
~
Isn't this a private matter???
~
All the talk of Michelle kicking Bo's ass is so inappropriate.
~
You shouldn't even be thinking about it.
~
One of the reasons why being a Mountain of a Man is often a good thing is that I can move thoughts like this out of my mind at will.   I know that it is none of my business......that President's having a little monkey business has nothing to do with me.
~
Although, I sometimes feel sorry for the rest of you weak-minded, pathetic peeps who have such sordid thoughts and voyeuristic tendencies.
~
Get your minds out of the gutter.

Tuna Lips said...
I likes this queen, and thinks it would be a right fine thing to pleasurify hers with some delicate play from the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus