Monday, May 03, 2010

Gutter Minds.

Now the pundits are claiming that Barack Obama had an affair with this women, Vera Baker.
~
Isn't this a private matter???
~
All the talk of Michelle kicking Bo's ass is so inappropriate.
~
You shouldn't even be thinking about it.
~
One of the reasons why being a Mountain of a Man is often a good thing is that I can move thoughts like this out of my mind at will.   I know that it is none of my business......that President's having a little monkey business has nothing to do with me.
~
Although, I sometimes feel sorry for the rest of you weak-minded, pathetic peeps who have such sordid thoughts and voyeuristic tendencies.
~
Get your minds out of the gutter.

Tuna Lips said...
I likes this queen, and thinks it would be a right fine thing to pleasurify hers with some delicate play from the left.

No comments: