for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Goose Eggs

Thanks for all of the calls and emails asking how my permit work went yesterday.
~
It still is mind numbing why you would give a fart about this, but I'll answer your irritating inquiries anyway.
~
I got Skunked. Pummeled. Goose Eggs.
~
I needed an additional engineering report in Peabody.  The Building Commissioners in North Providence and Johnston, RI wanted to hold the applications for a while, and we got hit with a buzzsaw of opposition from condominium residents at the zoning public hearing in Sturbridge.
~
The hearing in Western, MA lasted until 11:30PM and the trip back to the North Shore through Boston was replete with detours due to highway repairs conducted in early morning hours, so I didn't hit the sheets in Marblehead until 1:30AM in the morning.
~
That's a long day to come up with nothing.
~
I'll try again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus