for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, April 19, 2010

Never Watch It

Sometimes being a Mountain of a Man means that you have to admit that you enjoy some stuff that isn't exactly manly.
~
Like watching "Dancing with the Stars" or something like that.
~
Not that I ever watch DWTS.
~
Or that I hope that Pamela Anderson makes it to the next round.
~
Or that my favorite dance is the Quickstep, followed closely by the ChaChaCha.
~
I wouldn't be caught dead watching "Dancing".
~
Although, I hope that Jake the Bachelor gets the ax this week big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus