for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, April 01, 2010

Bird Seed Generosity

The other day, Stevie Lewis asked me how the action at the Feeder was.
~
It dawns on me that I have been keeping this to myself and not sharing the daily Bird Feeder goings on with the multitude of you Peeps yearning to know any insignificant thing imaginable.
~
So it does seem a bit selfish on my part.
~
Anyway.... over the last two days, numerous Blue Jays, Sparrows, a House Finch, Chickadees and a male and female Cardinal have been observed partaking of my bird seed generosity.  I've also seen Robins and a number of Mourning Doves in the general vicinity.
~
This should cover the Feeder report for the time being.


1 comment:

  1. Scored an iPad today. Pretty amazing. Once iPhone happens for Verizon, I am there.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus