for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Novovirus

I wasted some of my precious Earth time last night watching the season finale of  "The Bachelor".
~
Don't know if this is purely coincidental, but I had intestinal issues all night and feel really nauseous  this morning.
~
There is a chance that I caught that novovirus that is going around from my grandkids, but I think that my body is reacting to watching that sappy ass show for so long.

Maria Rowen said...
Tea and toast today for the Mountain of a Man. 'T' no 'a' for the peeping peeps and Burberry scarves for everyone!

LEC said...
In the Nanepashemet Telecom Pantheon, which is higher, executive vice president, or senior vice president?

3 comments:

  1. Tea and toast today for the Mountain of a Man. 'T' no 'a' for the peeping peeps and Burberry scarves for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Nanepashemet Telecom Pantheon, which is higher, executive vice president, or senior vice president?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuna Lips6:48 PM

    I likes the homely one on the left with them plump mammies. See folks, I have found it my callin' in life to lift up thems with low self-esteem to feels better about theyself. I mean, come now, parading about with yer titties hangin' like a servant-type workin' the cotton field, yiz clearly is starved fer attentshun, and needs to learn the ways of affection showin'. TL can help, I can indeedy,

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus