for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Bit Below Par

I bought Joanne a Motorola Cliq Android phone for her birthday.
~
It has a GPS, Camcorder, Camera, Email, Internet access, all sorts of cool apps..... plus you can use it to call people.
~
She looks irritated and confused.  This could backfire.  Like the time I bought her a TV for Christmas, or a kitchen stool for a previous birthday.
~
Even though I'm a Mountain of a Man, it's clear that I'm below par as a gift giver.
~
This is proof that even I have flaws.  I just can't dominate over every facet of life.  In some areas, I'm just like the rest of you.... or maybe even worse.

Kerry D'Orio said...
Mountain of a man..your memory is failing. The way I hear it is the stool was for mothers day! Tisk-tisk.
Some men never learn...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:34 PM

    Some men never learn...

    Kerry D'Orio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:34 PM

    Mountain of a man..your memory is failing. The way I hear it is the stool was for mothers day! Tisk-tisk.

    Kerry D'Orio

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus