for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, February 27, 2010

Unspeakable Question

So I'm down at Feng Wan House on Atlantic Ave. in Marblehead, picking up some Chinese take out for Joanne, Mike and Katelyn,  and I run smack into Brendt D'Orio sitting at the sushi bar with his Trophy Wife Kerry and his oldest brother Eric.
~
Normally, this would be a very agreeable chance meeting.
~
But then the unspeakable happened....
~
Brendt asked me why he was chosen as the Peep of the Week!!!!
~
You can imagine my consternation, concern... and yes ... fear, as Brendt broached the question that threatens to tear at the very fabric of the Universe.
~
I played it cool though.  And acted as if it was no big deal.
~
Then, the Irascible D'Orio offered to buy me a Mai Tai if I told him the reason.
~
I'm not going down for no Freaking MAI TAI!!!!
~
But I kept my composure, as is befitting of a Mountain of a Man, picked up my "ORDA FO NESTA" and calmly left  a highly stressful situation handled in the most proficient manner possible.




Brendt D'Orio said...


SORRY JAY. RUNNING INTO SUCH A MOUNTAIN OF A MAN LIKE YOU GOT ME STAR STRUCK. THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT REALLY WENT TO MY HEAD.

Apology Accepted Brendt.


Kerry " The Trophy Wife" D'Orio said....
That or a couple of Mai Tais. Brendt is a total Aqua Donkey...Jay on the other hand is an Aqua Stud :-) 

2 comments:

  1. SORRY JAY. RUNNING INTO SUCH A MOUNTAIN OF A MAN LIKE YOU GOT ME STAR STRUCK. THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT REALLY WENT TO MY HEAD.

    BRENDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:47 AM

    That or a couple of Mai Tais. Brendt is a total Aqua Donkey...Jay on the other hand is an Aqua Stud :-) Kerry " The Trophy Wife" D'Orio

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus