for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Go Figure

OK.
~
I'm not going to make a big deal out of this.
~
But why do Men's Figure Skaters always Flame away in their outfits????  
~
And don't be calling me a Gay Bashing Homophobe or anything. 
~
Those who know me best, know that I have no problem with you based upon which side you putt from.  That's your personal business and it doesn't bother me as long as you don't make a big freaking exposition out of your preference.
~
I just don't see why you wouldn't wear athletic clothing in an athletic event.   The sequins and satins are a distraction.  I want to see you do a triple loop SowCow, and I'd rather see you do it in sweats or a gym suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus