for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, February 28, 2010

Business Wisdom

After 30+ years in business, I have this wisdom to impart to you.
~
If ever you hear someone say to you....
~
"My Word is My Bond"... or...."You're part of the Family"....
~
Know that (A) you are being lied to, and (B) you are about to get screwed.

Tuna Lips said...


I reckon anytime someones says Ise parts of the family i oughta have the right to do some breedin' with his lady folks

1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips2:38 PM

    I reckon anytime someones says Ise parts of the family i oughta have the right to do some breedin' with his lady folks.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus