Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back

I suppose I owe you an explanation for the lack of Blog posts this week.
~
You probably think that something really bad is happening.
~
Or that I'm involved in some big scheming plot and haven't had the time to contribute to this pathetic publication.
~
No matter what I say, you won't buy into it, so I'm not going to tell you anything.
~
Suffice to say that I'm back, as rough, tough, hard to bluff, and damn good looking as I ever have been.
~
So You'll just have to deal with it.

Jonathan Cainer said...
One person is locked in a cell. They cannot go anywhere or do anything. This person, though, has great imagination and an open mind. They are willing to learn and prepared to believe that anything is possible in the fullness of time. Another person can, within reason, do what they want, when they want. Their movements are not restricted nor are their resources too tightly limited. This person is full of opinion and prejudice. They only believe in what they can actually see. Which one is the prisoner?

1 comment:

Tuna Lips said...

Boy sounds like he is one of them gays.