for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, January 04, 2010

Outgoing POTY Address

Lauren Rathbone, 2009 Peep of the Year, has given the following inspirational POTY annual outgoing address....

I was just reading the blog, I have been in North Conway all week with no Internet, and had to first read the peep of the year selection 2010. I sadly did this before getting my kids out of the car, before feeding my family, before unpacking the car, and before I checked facebook. Jason was really thrilled with my priority list. I was sure Brian Butler was going to get the title. I know his new years day was ruined by this.

I congratulate Jeremy on the PEEP of the year 2010. I am ready to move on from the title. I have an idea of why I was given it last year. But my guess is I will never really know. When I look at the picture of my kids and I on the blog last year it made me realize that a year goes by super fast! And a lot can change in a year. I will try not to take things for granted. I will try to laugh when Ethan and Beckett fight all day, color the entire living room with magic markers, throw food at each other, because I know next year things could and will be completely different.

I hope all the peeps have a safe, healthy, and fun 2010!!!!
- Lauren Rathbone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus