for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, January 14, 2010

Off the Wagon

I went off the wagon yesterday.
~
Big Time.
~
The first time in three weeks since I started this calorie counting business.
~
It started in the morning when I had some english muffins for breakfast and didn't work out on the Cybex because I had to leave for a customer meeting at 10:30 AM.  We decided to work through lunch so we brought in pizzas for everybody.  I had four slices and a diet Coke.
~
I still had a chance to salvage the day if I jumped on the Cybex when I got back to my office at 3:00PM, but had to get on a conference call at 3:30 that stretched for an hour.
~
By that time, I went up to see the grandkids with Joanne, and their uncle Mike showed up to have dinner with us.   So I had roasted chicken, stuffing and salad that sent me way over the calorie budget.  With a couple of after dinner drinks, I was completely busted, so I had a nacho snack before finally going to bed.
~
A 3500 calorie day when my budget is 2200 calories!  I am weak and a bad man.
~
The good news is that I'm down 10 lbs.  This calorie counting system works and I'm getting back in the wagon today.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus