for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tis the Season.

After my highly successful sales lunch this afternoon, I cruised over to Costco to pick up some wholesale discount Christmas presents.
~
I always overspend there, but maybe it works out in the long run.  After all... I won't need another bottle of Listerine for the next six months.  And I still have that huge bottle of Tums antacids that I bought last year.  Plus I ran into SuperPeep. Brian Butler and showed him the special gift that I bought for Katelyn.
~
Tis the Season to be Jolly....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus