Friday, December 11, 2009

POTW Week 50

Do you ever start to feel really upbeat and psyched up for no particular reason?
~
That's how I've felt for the last couple of days and I'm not quite sure why. 
~
Maybe it's because we have been meeting our business committments and looking at a very positive start to the new year.
~
Maybe it's because I have the best grandkids in the world.
~
Maybe it's because my new Bluegrass Banjo that Joanne bought for me is even cooler than I anticipated.
~
Still not quite sure.   But it's damn better than being down and depressed for no particular reason.

ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the Fiftieth Week of 2009


William Bulger
Jai Singh Khalsa
Al  Lane
Katelyn Nestor
Alex Watts
Bucky Sides

Maybe it has something to do with my new meds.

No comments: