Friday, December 18, 2009

Mighty Mooseknuckles.

So I'm sitting on the couch watching the Jimmy Fallon Late Night Show, looking for a little peace and quiet before I take my meds and drift off to sleep, when Mike busts into the house with the news.
~
Mooseknuckles won in a squeaker....  14 to 2.  The hapless other hockey team was so bad that Mike didn't remember their name.   I heard that the team was so bad that even Dave Bruett scored.
~
Could be a big season for the Mooseknuckles as they plot their course through a hazy, beer soaked season, culminating in a April drinking tournament in Montreal.
~
I'll be keeping you Peeps appraised of the season highlights.

Maria Rowen said...
Tigers and moose(s) and tunas oh my...a veritable wild kingdon in the land of Nanepashmet...

1 comment:

Maria Rowen said...

Tigers and moose(s) and tunas oh my...a veritable wild kingdon in the land of Nanepashmet...