for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, December 18, 2009

Mighty Mooseknuckles.

So I'm sitting on the couch watching the Jimmy Fallon Late Night Show, looking for a little peace and quiet before I take my meds and drift off to sleep, when Mike busts into the house with the news.
~
Mooseknuckles won in a squeaker....  14 to 2.  The hapless other hockey team was so bad that Mike didn't remember their name.   I heard that the team was so bad that even Dave Bruett scored.
~
Could be a big season for the Mooseknuckles as they plot their course through a hazy, beer soaked season, culminating in a April drinking tournament in Montreal.
~
I'll be keeping you Peeps appraised of the season highlights.

Maria Rowen said...
Tigers and moose(s) and tunas oh my...a veritable wild kingdon in the land of Nanepashmet...

1 comment:

  1. Tigers and moose(s) and tunas oh my...a veritable wild kingdon in the land of Nanepashmet...

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus