Thursday, November 26, 2009

POTW Week 48

Another Thanksgiving Eve Bash is in the record books.
~
In an unanticipated and unprecedented turn of events, three of you thoughtful, intelligent, and perceptive Peeps became an Automatic Peep of the Week by giving me an 850 ml bottle of the King of Scotch, Lagavulin Single Malt.
~
I am completely overwhelmed and utterly overjoyed.
~
As if that was not enough  concentrated happiness, Sarah Piscatelli presented me with an autographed copy of  James Michael Curley, A Short Biography signed by the author  William M. Bulger.  Bill Bulger, President of the Massachusetts Senate from South Boston, was someone that I always admired when I was cutting my teeth in Lynn politics some decades ago.  He stared down the liberal phonies at the Boston Globe and succeeded in a fruitful career despite their back biting and self righteous lamentations.
~
ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 48th Week of 2009.

Sarah Piscatelli
Patrick Piscatelli (A)
Kerry D'Orio
Bobby "Mountain of a Man" Brown (A)
Maria "Tuna Lips Antagonist" Rowen (A)
Sue Roper

(A) denotes Automatic Lagavulin Donor

Sometimes it's just great to be me.... and this is one of those times.
Happy Thanksgiving

Pisc said...
Phoebe has declared "Will I friend." Good eats, good chatter. Great evening.
Maria Rowen said...
For the record...next year the "TLA" will arrive early and stay late...Thanks for giving a great party...!
 

2 comments:

Pisc said...

Phoebe has declared "Will I friend."

Good eats, good chatter. Great evening.

Maria Rowen said...

For the record...next year the "TLA" will arrive early and stay late...Thanks for giving a great party...!