for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, November 16, 2009

No Pause for Palin


From a few quick glances at the Flat Screen, Sarah Palin on Oprah was sizzling hot as usual.  But I really couldn't listen to her because I was in the midst of some roiling work issues.

Lauren Rathbone said...
You can read the transcript on Oprah.com. She places a lot of blame on John McCain and how the campaign was run. The most surprising thing in the interview for me is how tiny she is! I dont think I will read the book, maybe if someone gives it me or I borrow it. I can't come to grips with spending money on it.


Pisc said...
check this out: Click here: CapeCast Video: CapeCast: Man versus tuna! | CapeCodOnline.com

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:04 PM

    You can read the transcript on Oprah.com. She places a lot of blame on John McCain and how the campaign was run. The most surprising thing in the interview for me is how tiny she is! I dont think I will read the book, maybe if someone gives it me or I borrow it. I can't come to grips with spending money on it. Lauren Rathbone

    ReplyDelete
  2. check this out:

    Click here: CapeCast Video: CapeCast: Man versus tuna! | CapeCodOnline.com

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus