for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, November 01, 2009

No News is Good News

We'll be out for some Fresh Ayer this morning, then I hope to get a coat of varnish on the Adirondack Chair.
~
Before the HVLP sprayer gets cleaned out for this session, it would be nice to get the Nanepashemet sign varnished as well.  I probably have about six hours of carving left, then the sign has to be sanded and framed.  Plus I should hit it with a coat of epoxy resin as well.
~
I know you are probably bored by these project posts, but there is no current political or social event that is particularly aggravating at this time.  Which is a good thing.  It's nice to stay calm and centered from time to time.
~
I suppose that I could get agitated by a Bernie and Phyl's commercial, but that's no big deal.

Maria Rowen said...


I wonder if life would be boring if every day was exciting...

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if life would be boring if every day was exciting...

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus