for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, November 21, 2009

Keep It Legal

My Real Estate Broker's license expires in Dec. and Massachusetts law calls for 12 hours of Coninuing Education in order to renew.  
~
I've let it go this long, but now today is the day, and I am going to sit in class from 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM to check off this requirement.
~
I've always preferred self teaching to classroom work.  Anything that I do really well, I've taught myself.   Music, Computing, Woodworking, Boatbuilding.  (ok, I'm not that good at Music, but I plan to be.)
~
But the Massachusetts Government knows best what is right for me and I will comply with the law by planting my ass in a classroom for a day. 
~
Sometimes, being a Mountain of a Man means that you have to suck it up and keep it legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus