for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, November 29, 2009

Big Fat Problem

So I come in from our Fresh Ayer trip, and there is a program on about fat women who have lost weight.
~
Naturally, they are blubbering and sobbing.
~
I don't understand why fat women cry about losing weight.   I could see maybe crying if you didn't have enough food.... but crying because you have shed some lbs. is a bit mystfying.
~
This has to be the first generation in human hstory where the food crisis is not scarcity and starvation, but overeating and obesity.  I suppose that is a form of progress.

Tuna Lips said...
I likes me the big rigs.
Maria Rowen said...
We can't help it. We cry about everything...it's our Corpus Callosum...and we all have one no matter how big the rig…
 

2 comments:

  1. I likes me the big rigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't help it. We cry about everything...it's our Corpus Callosum...and we all have one no matter how big the rig…

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus