Sunday, November 29, 2009

Big Fat Problem

So I come in from our Fresh Ayer trip, and there is a program on about fat women who have lost weight.
~
Naturally, they are blubbering and sobbing.
~
I don't understand why fat women cry about losing weight.   I could see maybe crying if you didn't have enough food.... but crying because you have shed some lbs. is a bit mystfying.
~
This has to be the first generation in human hstory where the food crisis is not scarcity and starvation, but overeating and obesity.  I suppose that is a form of progress.

Tuna Lips said...
I likes me the big rigs.
Maria Rowen said...
We can't help it. We cry about everything...it's our Corpus Callosum...and we all have one no matter how big the rig…
 

2 comments:

Tuna Lips said...

I likes me the big rigs.

Maria Rowen said...

We can't help it. We cry about everything...it's our Corpus Callosum...and we all have one no matter how big the rig…