for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, November 22, 2009

Adirondack at Home


Katelyn took this photo of her Adirondack Chair in it's intended home on her deck in South Boston.
~
This is probably the last post that I will dedicate to the Adirondack Chair.  I know that Lisa Rowe will be dissapointed.

Maria Rowen said...
I bet Lisa would love to get all cozy with her Harvey at home in that Adirondak...
Kerry D'Orio said...
Please make me one. I need a high class looking chair to park my booty while watching the neighborhood antics.

2 comments:

  1. I bet Lisa would love to get all cozy with her Harvey at home in that Adirondak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:23 PM

    Please make me one. I need a high class looking chair to park my booty while watching the neighborhood antics.
    Kerry D'Orio

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus