for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, October 05, 2009

Flu Season

Remember the Bird Flu last year?  We were all afraid of Chickens.   Now we have the Swine Flu, aka H1N1 Flu.
~
My prediction is that it will play out like the Bird Flu did.  Not a pandemic, but something to prepare against.
~
We used to just get the Flu every year.  Now we get a special one named after animals.  I think the Flu has always been pretty much the same.....  we just know more about it now and go into a lot more detail and paranoia.
~
Twice in my life, I've spent a week in the hospital with the flu with IV's and the whole nine yards... miserable episodes...., so I don't make light of it, but there is no reason to freak out either.

Tuna Lips said...


I agreeify. Folks start whisperin' about my proclivity with the portly gals, and suggestin' I is a prime candidate for this so called hog flu. I remain undetterant. Nothin' gonna stop TL from spreadin' the good word and my seed upon this here green earth. Hog flu be damned! I cast thee to part unknown, Satan and your swine flu!

1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips5:29 PM

    I agreeify. Folks start whisperin' about my proclivity with the portly gals, and suggestin' I is a prime candidate for this so called hog flu. I remain undetterant. Nothin' gonna stop TL from spreadin' the good word and my seed upon this here green earth. Hog flu be damned! I cast thee to part unknown, Satan and your swine flu!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus