for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sinister Golf Plot


Just as I was starting to get into a good work groove this week, I get an invitation to play in a member guest golf tournament at the Oakley Country Club this Friday.from my Archrival, Joe Collins.  It definitely threw my thought processes off track.
~
Collins knows how much I suck at golf, so I have no choice but to believe that this is a sinister plot designed to throw some indignity my way.   I'm sure that he thought that I would decline, so I called his bluff and accepted his insidious invitation.
~
So we will be scarring the fairway turf and looking for out of bounds balls this Friday afternoon over in Watertown.  Being a Mountain of a Man means having the fortitude to fight through the plots and traps that your Archrivals plant before you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus