Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sinister Golf Plot


Just as I was starting to get into a good work groove this week, I get an invitation to play in a member guest golf tournament at the Oakley Country Club this Friday.from my Archrival, Joe Collins.  It definitely threw my thought processes off track.
~
Collins knows how much I suck at golf, so I have no choice but to believe that this is a sinister plot designed to throw some indignity my way.   I'm sure that he thought that I would decline, so I called his bluff and accepted his insidious invitation.
~
So we will be scarring the fairway turf and looking for out of bounds balls this Friday afternoon over in Watertown.  Being a Mountain of a Man means having the fortitude to fight through the plots and traps that your Archrivals plant before you.

No comments: