Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Phreaking Plagiarist

So I made the mistake of telling my friend Harvey Rowe, that those who have seen me play golf know me as "the Crusher".  And that frequently, I use this moniker, "Crusher", to sign up for various internet sites.
~
You can imagine what happened next.
~
As Harvey was searching for a name for his fantasy football team that he and Sweet Lou Panakio are collaborating on, the only name he could come up with was "The Crushers".
~
It's a clear cut case of plagiarism.... hands down.
~
And this isn't the first time that I've caught Harvey stealing my intellectual  property.  Just take a look at his Blog, Harvey's Thoughts, and see if you see anything familiar. 
~
Look at his smug, insidious demeanor.  I would sue, but Harvey is one of the best lawyers that I know, and I'm already knee deep in legal fees these days.  So the best I can do is to point my index finger right at him, and call him a Phreaking Plagiarist.
~
No matter what your Phreaking Phantasy Phootball team says.... I'm still the only  "Crusher."

Harvey Rowe said...
Oh......Come on Crusher.........COPYING IS THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY...AND THEIR IS NEVER ENOUGH OF THAT GOING AROUND......THE FLATTERY IS ALL YOURS.....I WON'T TAKE IT BACK EVEN IF YOU INSIST......
Tuna Lips said...
Ise reckon from that grin on his face, somewheres there is a village missin' its idjut. Amazin to me the number of goobers you comes across.
 ~
Tuna has it right this time.

2 comments:

Harvey Rowe said...

Oh......Come on Crusher.........COPYING IS THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY...AND THEIR IS NEVER ENOUGH OF THAT GOING AROUND......THE FLATTERY IS ALL YOURS.....I WON'T TAKE IT BACK EVEN IF YOU INSIST......

Tuna Lips said...

Ise reckon from that grin on his face, somewheres there is a village missin' its idjut. Amazin to me the number of goobers you comes across.