Thursday, August 27, 2009

Spooling

Tomorrow, it is out by 6:45AM, over to the tool rental store in Salem to pick up a trailer, then out to Brimfield, MA to pick up a spool of coax cable, left at the job.
~
From there, I have to be in Burlington at our storage facility to pick up the 7' in diameter, spool of of 1 5/8" coax that is super heavy. This will be transported to the Tewksbury Water Tank job, then I'm hoping to be back in Peabody at the Nanepashemet warehouse to drop off the material by 1:00 in the afternoon.
~
Then I'll deadhead back to Salem, drop off the trailer, get back to Marblehead, check email and the mail, and maybe the weekend can start.
~
My brother, Jim, is up from Florida with a Blues Band that he is managing with gigs in Rhode Island, New Hampshire and New York. So maybe I'll get the chance to see him.